UPDATE #2 – Cash prize pool will be announced on March 2nd 2014 once teams are confirmed and payments confirmed – this is to avoid any unexpected changes to the prize pool when the event states.
UPDATE #1 – Team entries open to solo, duo, trio and quadro teams.While promoting the event we had many Summoners lament that they couldn’t get a team together in time for the tournament, but really wanted to be a part of it. We listened to and engaged the various communities we targeted, and came up with the ‘Solo Q’ option to allow Summoners to enter incomplete teams, or even enter individually.The entry fee for teams of five is still $10 AUD (That’s $2 AUD a player), but to cover the extra work for the event organisers to co-ordinate the incomplete teams into teams of five players, each team entry of less than 5 players will be $3 AUD per player.
- 1 player can enter solo for $3 AUD
- 2 players can enter together for $6 AUD
- 3 players can enter together for $9 AUD
- 4 players can enter together for $12 AUD (Seriously, just go find a fifth player guys!)
- 5 players can enter for $10 AUD
Let me answer a few of the concerns I am sure you might have.
If me and a friend/s enter together, will we be on the same team?
Yes – We will not split teams that enter as a group. If you enter as a three-man group, we will pair you with a two-man group, or two singles. Think of it as a Chair Lift queue when you go skiing – if you haven’t been skiing, then… well… go skiing.
If I am Diamond 1, will I be paired with Wood 5 players?
It will be completely random. We won’t be trying to pair based on your ELO, MMR, LolKing or League. We will just be smashing teams together to get groups of five.
How do I enter?
Follow the same entry format as below, but only enter the names of the summoners being entered. We will confirm your entry via reply from email@example.com and will notify you your completed team when confirmed.
Register your team by e-mailing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Name:
- Contact E-Mail Address:
- (Optional) Contact Phone Number:
- Team Captain Summoner Name:
- Team Member #2 Summoner Name:
- Team Member #3 Summoner Name:
- Team Member #4 Summoner Name:
- Team Member #5 Summoner Name:
- $10 AUD per team
- Note: Your registration is only complete when the payment is complete!
- 1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player
- 2nd place: 2400 RP per player
- 3rd place: 1600 RP per player
- 4th place: 800 RP per player
- Server: OCE
- Map: The Howling Abyss
- Pick Type: All Random
- Format: 5 v 5
- Elimination: Single Match, Double Elimination Series (Final will be Best of Three)
This event supports the ‘Summoners Code’
- All rune pages are allowed.
- All masteries are allowed.
- Back-dooring towers / inhibitors is allowed.
- All account types are allowed (From Level 1 to Level 30, Unranked to Challenger)
- Teams must be 5 players.
- No Lobby Dodging. It’s ARAM for a reason, any dodge will be an automatic forfeit of the match and elimination from the tournament.
If you wish to dispute a match, contact email@example.com immediately following the game and we will make a decision under our own discretion – make sure that you have screenshots and just cause.
Frivolous disputes may subject the plaintiffs team to elimination.
* Players must take a screenshot of the “Total Score” at the end of the match and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Entry: $10 AUD per team (That’s only $2 AUD per player!)
*NOTE* Transaction note must be [Team Name]
- Your team’s involvement is only confirmed once the entry payment has been made.
- Payments will not be refunded unless 7 days of notice prior to tournament is given (Sunday 2nd March 2014 Deadline)
- If for any reason the tournament is cancelled all teams will receive refunds.
- Any and all decisions are final as made under the discretion of the organisers.
- Prizes will be distributed over the course of a week after the tournament’s grand final has concluded.